Monday, June 18, 2007

Oh, to be fully self employed.....

It is amazing what I have been able to do in these few weeks without a job (outside home)! Surprise, I love it! Sometimes, ok most of the time, I wonder what the Lord is doing with all of this. I'm ready to jump and then cancer, a need for health insurance comes my way...now? Really? Here's my request...prayer for clarity, finances, energy and faith. He is bigger than the bad cells in my body and for that I'm thankful! So I have been working, on what I love! Simple Spiel is getting really close to being set to go online...hang in there. But here's a few pics to wet your appetite! enjoy!


1 comment:

Lindsy said...

I still and always will love your cards. You are so talented and I can't wait to buy some online!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.