Monday, October 1, 2007

Highlights....

Really there are too many to list. This may have been the best birthday yet. Turns out we took over 300 pictures this weekend. I've added them all to my blog, um, yeah right. But really this is just a peek. This may be a multiple posting day, I'm feeling generous. Read on with your bad self....

FRIDAY......

Tiff planned a whole weekend o' fun. I have wonderful friends, and she is one of the best.


Friday night dinner @ Montage with a few of my favs...Ashely, Jardon, Casey, Adrian, Tiff and Courtney!


Yeah, T.Middle was there too!


This guy was crazy! He was a fast mover, nearly running laps around the restaurant filling people's water (and sometimes topping off your wine glass with water, boo!) and making these rad foil art animals with leftovers. He made me this giraffe. Nice.

SATURDAY....


Saturday started with a great breakfast in McMinnville with the Palmer's. Thanks Gregg & Kerrie! We shopped around town, had lunch, and enjoyed the fall weather!

















SUNDAY.....

Um....yeah, the fun never stops...that's just how we roll.....














So, twenty-seventh birthday, check. It was a great one, thanks to everyone who made it special. I'll say it...I don't feel a day over 18...and that's the way I like it.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

so I'm not sure how I found you...but I did. I love your cards! They are so cute (I was looking for a better word than "cute" but I'm drawing a blank here). We've been able to see Jeff and Liz a few times. It's been fun. Just thought I'd say hi! (I married Luke-just in case you forgot who I was:)) Happy Birthday!

Brandi said...

Looks like you had a blast. So much fun! Hey are you going to be around next weekend? We are going to visit Roloff farms to get pumpkins and was going to see if you wanted to meet us there? I hope we get to see the little people while we are there. I just love watching them on TV. Anywho, glad you had a wonderful birthday you deserve it!

Lindsy said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday and I wish I could have been there!
LYLAHS!

Sarah said...

Fun, fun birthday!!!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.