Monday, February 25, 2008

Save The Date


Mark it on your calendars now...April 5 & 6!





My friend Kim at sugarmamaproducts.com asked me to be a part of her spring shopping show!

Spring Shopping Affair
*Free admission and parking

Saturday April 5th: 10am - 6pm
Sunday April 6th : 10am - 3pm

Located at:

The Historic Broetje House
3101 SE Courtney Rd.
(on the corner of Oatfield & Courtney)
Milwaukie, OR 97222


Until then I am busy designing and making cards like crazy.

Hey, I don't ask for much. I let you into my world to see what's going on. Well, here's your chance to get involved I thought it would be fun to hear some of your card ideas. Leave me a comment if you have something you think would be great on a Simple Spiel card.

More info on the show to come...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Fun! Wish I could go, but it's unlikely.

Good luck and if I can think of something amazing for your cards, I will fo sho let you know! :)

The Kinney Clan said...

Way to go Melissa! I know that your stuff is going to do awesome! How fun that we're both in the same boat with our stuff, huh? I can't wait to hear how you do :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsy said...

Melis! I think you should make a card that says, "Word to my brotha froma notha motha!" and, "word to my sista froma different mista!"

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I'll second Lindsy on that. Love her ideas.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.