Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love is in the air....






...at least at All Fired Up!

My sweet friend Liz let me use part of her window this season for some Valentine's display. Of course I had this crazy idea that seemed good in my head but was sort of sketchy when it came to actually putting my plan into action. I must say I was excited when it came together! If you happen to be downtown Mac stop by and take a look! Also, if you have the time, venture into All Fired Up to get your paint on...Liz has all kinds of stuff to make this Valentine's Day a special one...even if you hate the bloody holiday!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So I gotta go all the way to All Fired Up for my cards?! Or will they be available online soon? huh? huh? ;)

Brandi said...

Sounds like things are going great for you! That is so wonderful. Your cards are awesome.

Anonymous said...

God has big plans for you!
Your cards are not only adorable but one of a kind! A great description that fits YOU too!

Tracy said...

I love your cards and will definitely be checking out the display next time I am downtown!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.