Monday, January 19, 2009

Whatcha Doing Wednesday?


I've got an idea...How about you rock your face off!
Come check out CHASE THE AGE in concert @ Union Block!

Wednesday, 01.21.09 @ 7:00 p.m.

It's free, and it's going to be a blast and a half!

Tyson and Daniel will be playing some tunes from their debut album and presales of the new CD will be available.

I'm loving Chase The Age (and not just because they feature two of my favorite drummers!) To check out their website and learn more click here.

See you there!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the link for our book!!!!

Amy

Megan said...

yes I did! Havn't ordered anything quite yet... too many choices! That never happens!...Looks like I might have a new blog to follow :)

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.