Friday, February 6, 2009

Vacation Letdown.

I'm in vacation letdown mode. I love it, I hate it. It's good to be home, but yet so nice to be away. Last weekend I was in Sunriver/Bend for our annual Youth Staff Retreat. This was actually my first time in Sunriver and I had a blast and a half. Here's a few pics from the trip.

At the Bend Brewery...Besties!


Shooting with the ladies


Public bridge stretching


Kass! Man, I love this girl!


Team Bold & Jelly!


Park time with Ben, Kass & Matt


Check out that view! We had amazing weather all weekend!


Chillin' with the lodge mascot. No big.


Ah, Cait.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

you.me.need.to.talk.

Lindsy said...

My sentiments exactly, Sarah! Nice sweatshirt, Melis! Call me!

Debby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Kinney Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.