Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just a shameless plug, no big.


I'm so blessed to be as busy as can be in this time of crazy economic hullabaloo.  As some of you know, I've started a new job (added to the old job) at a flower shop here in town.  I'm having a blast and learning a lot not only about Quickbooks but also about flowers!  We've started a blog here to get Poseyland online and in blogsville.  I'm excited to research and write about flowers, weddings, special events, etc.  Also, check out the Poseyland website here where you can order flowers online and ship them anywhere!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you happen to get my email? My hotmail has been sucking.

Anyway, checkin' out those sites stat.

Love you.

A whole bunch.

Debby said...

The poseyland blog is beeeauuutiful! What a great idea - you are amazingly creative.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.