Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tax Attempt.

I'm attempting to complete and file taxes on my own this year.  I say attempt due to the fact that I am intimated beyond belief.  It may be due to the fact that I have an overactive imagination combined with watching entirely too many Lifetime movies.  I see this scene over and over of the the cops breaking down my door and hauling me away while all those I love watch from a distance.  Innocent tax fraud, it gets the best of 'em. I know, I'm ridiculous.  

So today I was searching for an "important papers" file that I have been unable to find since I moved.  I found it, in my closet under a pair of jeans that haven't been worn in who knows how long. Really, that's a logical place to put it. Taxation information station can progress.  What's really great is that in the file was old tax documents, important car stuff, my birth certificate and...

...the instruction manual to my coffee maker.  

Obviously, it's that important. Bah.

1 comment:

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.