Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've got these friends...

...uber creative, amaze me on a daily basis kind of friends. I'm surrounded by people who fully dominate what they do and always blow me away with their talent. 

Megan is one of those. Oh, I love her. 

Miss Meg is a truly talented photographer. Going through her website it was hard to pick just a few favorites but check these out...




Is she great or what!?! Click here to check out more on her website or view her blog here.
And best of all...not only is she great at photography but she's a kick in the pants too! I always joke with Megan that I've got nothing going on to provide good photo ops (cute kids, amazing yard, etc.) but I'm sure you do, well, here's your next family photo waiting to happen! Give Megan a call! 

P.S. And while you are at it congratulate her (and her husband Travis) on the new bun in the oven! So exciting! 

Love you girl!
Cheers!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are so sweet! I <3 you too! Thatnks for the blog shout out~!!! :)

J said...

I stumbled on your blog. Love it! Great design and nice content!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.