Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love a party!


Thank you to all of you "Holiday Shopping Affair" shoppers! We had a great night, sold a few things, but most importantly got to be together!

Thanks Madre and Calitlin for the food...it was all super delish!

Leslie, Jenna and Abby, it was so good to be with you all, thanks for sharing your time and talents!

Miss Tracy, thank you, thank you for all your hard work to make the night happen. And don't worry, I will still love you, even if you burn down the house! :)


P.S. Miss Erin, I assume that you will read this blog. :) It was great to meet you (and your mom & sis) can't wait to see the new house!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi new friend! Can't tell you how much we loved the party! My sister can't stop talking about your house, she totally loved your designs, and mom and I LOVE the cards! So fun to have new friends :)

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.