Sunday, November 30, 2008

I've been thinking, writing, talking a lot lately about waiting. Waiting in anticipation while living where I am. Looking ahead while pouring into what I have now. I've been eager to get going and yet content where I am. It's a great feeling to know that there is always more, that the plan is ever unfolding. Being content is a constant struggle in my life, especially when I feel my heart pulled in specific directions, to places that I know little about and have no idea how I will get there. And, I believe that dreams have been born in me for a reason, with a bigger picture in mind. I'm learning that patience is genius, the Lord's timing and will are perfect, and His blessings are far greater than I realize!


One thing He has blessed me with are like-minded friends who help to spur me on to greater things. I am beyond excited to see how the Lord is using my friends to share his grace and hope with others, not just here in Mac but all over the world. Many of you know my friends Tyson and Tracy. Or if you read my blog enough you probably feel like you do! :) They are not only my neighbors but some of my favorites, and parents to Kai, who is one amazing kid that I can't seem to get enough of! Although I am beyond sad to see them go I am so excited for the Smith's new adventure to Peru. They have accepted a position with Extreme Nazarene and will be leaving in February for Peru! It's been really amazing to see all the Lord has provided and continues to provide to them as they prepare for the next two years. I'll be posting more about Tyson, Tracy and Kai soon, but until then if you want to learn more about their trip or give to get them there click here or check out their blogs here and here .

Love, love, love you guys!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks you Mimi:) You are an amazing blessing to us in so many ways...we love you!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.