Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day!

Mac Town is a crazy snow mess today. Therefore, it seems as though the entire state of Oregon has been shut down for a snow day due to "Arctic Blast 2008". Seriously, the news is all over this little weather fiasco of ours. It's a bit like a high speed chase in SoCal. The news is constantly on it, overriding all usual programing (except for the Tyra show).

So, this should be a day of rest. But no, there is no rest for the weary. Tracy and I have taken it upon ourselves to create the office atmosphere at home. We are attempting to work on our computers on her couch. So far I have gotten quite a bit of blogging done and she is actually legitimately working (trying to show me up). Turns out I don't think we need that wall between our cubicles at the office. We do a pretty good job of staying on task. :)

We haven't taken any pictures to capture this monumental day but I have found a more summery, middle-aged, male version of us.
Use your imaginations.

Stay warm today!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, I'm dying. Just.dying.

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I thought I was the only one going through cabin fever. LOVE LOVE the picture! I too was sitting down doing the blog thing. Seems to be the thing to do. Glad to see that the snow hasn't effected our sense of humor. :) Now if only 3-belt guys was around it would be a "real" party.
Love ya
-Terri

Mandy said...

You're hilarious! I just wish you were here being hilarious. :OP Merry stinkin' Christmas, sis!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.