Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do It!

I love, love To Do lists. I make one everyday, seriously. And often on Sunday nights I will make one for the week of things that don't need to be accomplished on a specific day but just need to be done. My desk is cluttered with old lists that never quite make it to the trash. I love the feeling of crossing things off my list, and I admit that I have been known to write things on the list that are already finished just to be able to cross them off. I know, I'm sick. So I've found this great pre-made To Do list from Knock Knock( www.knockknock.biz ) It helps me categorize even further into errands, correspondents, etc...and feeds into my sick world of extreme organization. Knock Knock has been around for a while. I love all their witty products...check 'em out.





Tuesday is not too late to start...let's see some productivity folks. At least make a list of the peeps that you should send snail mail to. Here's a real life tale of how snail mail can affect someone's day, read Sarah's blog about her mailbox...she's wonderful.





Cheers!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm a ToDoListaHolic, too!!!

Yep, I also have the illness of making lists and writing things down that I've already done just so I can cross them off. Not that I did it today or anything....

But it does feel so good to get at least ONE thing on list done and what I'm learning is to be proud of doing at least one thing!

Looking forward to checking out Knock Knock!

Love you!

Brandi said...

Hey there. Lists I can relate. I never go to the store without one. I find myself at work at night making my list for everything I need. I usually will keep it going for a week so I make sure I have everything on it I need. Oh here a website of something I found that I thought you might like for you card making. I am going to get one myself. www.scor-pal.com. Brandi

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.