Sunday, July 1, 2007

Happy July!








What a weekend it has been! I spent most of my time split between Salem and the coast. One thing I've decided about living in Oregon is that I really want to spend more time at the ocean. I would call it a beach but, I'm still a So Cal girl and the Oregon coast is like, so not the beach! I had great days with my good friend Tiffany who really inspired me this weekend with her whit. I felt good all weekend and I'm back in Beaverton ready to start a busy week. The "She" line will soon be offering a plethora of pronoun cards for all sorts of folks. Also, in the works are two new lines involving song lyrics and my new favorite "Straight Up". Stay tuned for more info.! It seems now that I have too many ideas and not enough time to create them. Sand always does this to me. Happy July ya'll!

2 comments:

Lindsy said...

You look pretty! I miss you!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures, you really are adorable.

But...you already knew that, huh?

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.