Thursday, July 26, 2007


Just a quick Simple Spiel update! We are attempting full domination of all businesses worth shopping at in the great northwest. Items will always be available online through www.simplespiel.etsy.com but for those of you who have to touch, and smell your paper goods you can now find them in three shops that I think are amazing.


Sister to Sister in Prosser, Washington has been selling Simple Spiel from the beginning. I am so thankful for M'Liss and her enthusiasm about the new "She" line. Her shop is great, her staff amazing and it's just a fun place to be (and they sell Gelato) seriously, you can't go wrong.

Just because I'm not currently doing interior design does not mean I have forgotten my roots! I love furniture and decor! If you love it as much as I do, the best place to check out in the valley is Marchant Home Furnishings. They have great stuff, wonderful service (thanks to my bro-in-law) and now Simple Spiel cards! And yes, the ads are correct, located in Grandview, Washington they really are just minutes from anywhere! P.S. They deliver all over!

All Fired Up in McMinnville, Oregon is a great paint-your-own pottery studio that is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to be. They host pottery painting parties, kid's art camps and walk-in painters! It's a great way to spend an afternoon, and set in old downtown McMinville there is plenty of places to eat, grab a cup of coffee and people watch. Liz, the studios owner is an amazing artist. I love her laugh, hospitality and willingness to take a chance on Simple Spiel.

I've got my eye on other boutiques, shops, etc. to market to....we need others to join the revolution and send snail mail! Please let me know if you have ideas of perfect places for Simple Spiel. A huge thank you to all of you "word of mouth advertisers" for joining the revolution and talking up Simple Spiel, you are my favorite, and I'm thankful for all the words of encouragement!

Cheers!


2 comments:

Brandi said...

That is so wonderful about your cards taking off. I will keep my eyes peeled for any special shops down this way that might interest you and let you know. I got a new job today. I am so excited. I will now be working in the ER as a Unit Support Assistant. Its the job I did before I moved to Spokane only more pay now. So exciting! Plus, I will be working only 3 12hr shifts a week. Well just wanted to say way to go. I am so happy for you in your new business.

Sarah said...

You know what I love about Simple Spiel? I love that from the moment I met you (13 years ago) I knew you'd be someone. Be something. And here ya are!!! All grown up and one of the most amazing artists ever!

Thinking when I come down we need to go to the pottery place, that'd be a hoot!

And if I can think of any place in Sunnyside, you know, besides the dairies and feed lots...to put your cards in, I'll be in touch.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.