Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sarah...is a kick in the pants!

Back to the women of She!
This is Sarah...and I love her! Sarah has been one of my best friends since high school. And when I say best, I mean love, hate, I stole her boyfriend, she was mean to me (I wonder why?) and we still made it through. To tell the truth I am glad that we have been through it all. She has proved to be one of the most loyal people I know.

Sarah inspired the card...you...are a kick in the pants. And anyone that knows her knows that this is right on. Sarah is the kind of friend I find a fiasco with. We revert back to high school together...and oh man it's always a good time. She's always up for a prank!

One of my favorite stories with Sarah was in high school. We were in Yakima trying to visit a boy I liked. While driving to his house and I really, really had to go the the bathroom. With no where else to stop but an outhouse I got out of the car and did my business. Now Sarah, being the thoughtful friend that she is pointed the headlights of her car towards the outhouse (it was darker than dark outside). So I'm sitting there thinking what I great friend I have and all of a sudden she rams the outhouse with her car, yeah, no kidding. I jumped out, as quick as I could. So funny. All we could do was laugh. Really, what would we have done if it had fallen over? Aahh, the memories!

I love that Sarah, can always make me laugh. I love that she feels everything I do and cries with me. I love that she listens with her whole heart, and does not judge me. I love that no matter where I am in life it does not matter to Sarah, she love me unconditionally.

So here's to you kick in the pants!

You really are are a kick and for that I'm thankful! Thank you for never giving up on me, for always making me feel welcome, for giving the best gifts and for believing in me. You are wise beyond your years, more genuine than you know, and I'm so very proud of you! CHEERS!



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, I'm crying.

Thank you, Melis. Such sweet words. It's always nice to know when someone likes ya.

Oh the ramming of the outhouse... good times, good times.

Lindsy said...

Just wanted to say that I don't know Sarah that well but I too think that she is a kick in the pants! Keep up the kicking, Sarah!

Brandi said...

That is so sweet Melissa, but I think that having a good friend starts by being one. You too are such a genuine, smart, and caring person that I feel blessed to have met you and worked with you. Oh and by the way, I didn't know outhouses still existed except in my grandmas old back yard in washington. We used to fight over who was going to use it as kids. Your story brings back some memories of my own.

amber said...

She really is a kick in the pants. A kick in the colon even! And you soooo stole *TAFKATM*

Karen said...

You are still making these cards? They are awesome............

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.