Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's been awhile....

Sorry!
Once again things have been crazy. I know, that's not much of an excuse anymore. I need to get over it. Anywho...I spent last weekend Grandview & had a great time! Here's a few shots from my trip.

Trev had a soccer game...and you can't miss that sort of thing. He totally dominates (surprise, yeah right)and he's real cute to boot.


Ahh, high school football. Turns out Cade is cute AND fast, I'm a big fan! Prosser beat Ellensburg 70-0, again no surprise there!


Little man had his 2nd birthday...Bob the Builder...did we party? Yes we did!










Yeah, so he's pretty much amazing. Nice shot Jon.

I also need to thank Sarah, Bre, Ty and Mandy for my early Birthday gifts...I love 'em, you guys rock my world.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, I'm so sad you're leaving! Was hoping to hang out on the 7th when I'm in Portland!

Bugger!

Fun pics of the bday party! That boy is too cute and he's totally my daughter's future husband.

Love you, glad you liked your birfday present!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.