Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Represent!


Need something to do this weekend? Or looking for a distraction from what you should-a, could-a, would-a been doing on Saturday? Head over to McMinnville and check out the McMinnville Art & Wine Walk. It's a great event where the downtown shop owners open up their businesses and showcase some of the best local art and wine. It's a fun opportunity to shop at some fun shops, see awesome local art (including Simple Spiel!!) and taste some amazing local wine.

The Mac Art Walk blog is a bit neglected at present but check it out, September's info is the same.

I'm so excited to be a part of this event! My wonderful friend Liz asked me to be the featured artist at her shop "All Fired Up" and I can't wait...so if you get a chance stop by and say hi! I'll have plenty of cards for sale and will be featuring the new "straight up" line. Come on, who can resist a bit of witty slang?

The next couple days are going to be full of "prep", getting my table ready, packaging cards, etc...I love stuff like this, yea for Mac Art Walk!





McMinnville Art & Wine Walk
Saturday, September 15, 2007
11:00am - 8:00pm
on and around 3rd Street in downtown McMinnville, Oregon



See you there!

4 comments:

Lindsy said...

Melis! That is so exciting! I wish I could be there!

Sarah said...

WOW! Wish I could be there, too! So excited for ya.

Brandi said...

Man, if my car wasn't having issues I would come up to see you! You will have to post some pics on here of it all so we can see. Have a wonderful time Sat. We will have to get together soon. I will have weekends off now with my new job..woohooo!!!!

The Kinney Clan said...

Hey Melissa! It has been soooo long-too long! I am so glad to have found your blog through Candee's-Now I can keep up with all the excitement that you are having! Your cards are adorable-way to go girl!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.