Monday, August 4, 2008

Get your golf on!


I wish I was a golfer. My serious lack of hand/eye coordination really puts a damper on the whole thing. Sure, I enjoy a good round of mini golf and last time I was on a course Matt taught me all about proper "flag removal" process, but that's as deep as it goes for me. Despite my lack of knowledge and ability I was so excited when my friend Tracy suggested that we volunteer at this year's "See Ya Later" Foundation golf tournament. We had a great time! Check out Tracy's post for a full report of all the day's haps! I really wish you all could see our full outfits I had on knee-length khaki shorts with our black tournament polo shirts. I felt like a blond Kelli Kapowski. You know, from that summer when the Saved By The Bell kids worked at the country club, yeah, loved it.

P.S. I will admit that Fred Funk is my favorite golfer, always has been, always will be (mostly due to his name). And...in 10th grade art class I did a giant charcoal drawing of Lee Trevino which I believe still hangs on the back of my Dad's office door to this day, CLASSIC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that charcoal drawing.

Sarah said...

I always thought that charcoal drawing was of the Pope.

Shows what I know!

And oh how I love(d) Saved by the Bell!

Giordi said...

Looks like you guys are wearing some sexy polo shirts. I;m digging 'em!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.