Friday, August 15, 2008

"Studio" Update....

Here's where we are folks:

Pottery Barn Table

$499.00

Slipcovered Pottery Barn Chair

$329.00

Grand total for completely ridiculously overpriced furnishings: $828.00

Don't worry I didn't do it. Oh, come on, seriously.

I'm a craigslist junkie. There is something I find amazing about scouring the Internet, visiting strangers homes, handing them cash and loading up your new loot. And, we are reusing things and saving money all at the same time! Wa-hoo!
Here's what I found:

Sweet table ready for some paint: $20.00
Two perfectly shaped armless dining chairs to be slipcovered: $10.00

Melissa's grad total thus far: $30.00

Now if I can only convince my madre to do some sewing for me! Pics will be coming soon!

No comments:

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.