Tuesday, October 7, 2008

*!$@*%! is feels good to be a gangsta.

F.Y.I.:The title of this post comes from a song in my top ten worst songs ever...that somehow become your worst favorites, and is featured on the movie Office Space (and has been censored for my Madre).


This almost happened at my house last night. Sure, I don't have a bat, or three guys wearing ties to help me beat up my computer and printer but I have been known to throw down a pretty mean "copy machine kick" (a phrase coined from the scene pictured above) just ask Glaze. Next time you see me ask for a demonstration, I will gladly give you one. It's the sort of thing you have to see, believe me. The length of the legs has nothing to do with it.

It's semi-funny but not really. Simple Spiel is just chillin' till I can work through the technical difficulties. So, where to go from here? Truth be told, I'm pretty bummed, I was ready to roll with the new line. I was gaining direction about where the money was to be sent and how I should focus the profits from the new cards. But now it's on a standstill until this glitch gets figured out. I'm a firm believer that there is a plan, I'm just eager to see what it is! Would love your prayers...not only for the success of the new cards and those that will be reached from their profits but also that some miraculous will go down with the darn computer situation.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Praying for your situation, can't wait for the unveiling of the new line. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm prayin' for you.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.