Wednesday, October 1, 2008

She's right.

A friend, who shall remain nameless, told me today that I need to update my blog a little. Turns out my polka dot default background is so 2007ish. I thought I was retro, but whatev. She speaks the truth in love. So, I'm working on it. I happen to be a bit of a perfectionist so stick with me as I switch, switch-a-roo!

Dear nameless friend,
You were right. I let my blog design slip, it's defaultedness did not reflect who I really am and what my blog is about. Thanks for being an honest friend and for calling me on my lack of motivation.
-Melis

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I am here to motive, inspire and kick your butt when you need it...hopefully in more important areas on most occasions. I just thought your blog should reflect you...and let's face it: you are not a default kind of girl!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I knew it was her! :)

I need to meet her, I like her.

Anonymous said...

I second Tracy's opinion. Your NOT a default kind of girl!

-Terri

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.