Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blessed.

I have amazing friends, seriously legit friends who I am blessed by left and right. It's cool how sometimes friendships just click. My time in Mac has not been long yet I have found friends who I feel like I've known forever. It was great to spend my birthday this year with Trac, Caitlin and Nicole. Nicole and I share the same birthday and I was so excited to celebrate with her! Trac and Caitlin planned an amazing day for us complete with hours of shopping and a wonderful happy hour at Portland City Grill with great food, yummy drinks and a rad view of the city! Thank you ladies for a wonderful "golden birthday"!


*A big woot-woot to Trac who is officially our photographer...she rocks the house!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for choosing to spend your bday with us...we are blessed;)

Sarah said...

Yay for friends who love you and bless you!

Looks like you guys had a hoot.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.