Thursday, September 11, 2008

Speaking of clean water...

My GTG (Go-To-Girl, don't ask) Tracy is on the clean water train too! It has been wonderful to get to know Tracy (and Tyson & Kai!). Not only is she my neighbor and co-worker but also a great friend. We are at completely different spots but it is awesome how we seem to be going through some of the same things. I have no doubt that the Lord has this time planned for us and I know he must love watching our friendship grow. Tracy is like-minded when it comes to the causes I've been learning about. She listens to me go on and on...what a friend! Her mom-in-law is working towards providing clean water to those in need. Jump over to Trac's blog to check out how you can get involved.

Give like it's goin' out of style!
Cheers!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.