Thursday, August 2, 2007

Christmas in August



Yeah, I know...it's suppose to be July, well July flew by. So, I'm thinking about Christmas and seasons and how I can't wait to be done with summer. Crazy, I know but I love fall and winter. The boots, the leaves, the hoodies (ok, so I wear hoodies, no matter what time of year it is) and the pumpkin spice scented candles. Yum. I love this picture of Christmas lights because it is what I know and love. Lights and palm trees. Little known fact, two years ago was the first time I saw snow at Christmas. And I have to say, I missed the sun. There's just something about going to the beach and then opening presents that will always appeal to me. Ironically, I have always been the last to get my Christmas cards out and often they become New Year's cards. Not this year, I've got to be on top of it....so I'm feeling the Christmas spirit. Like I have time for another project, but Simple Spiel will debut it's first line of Holiday cards this year and they must be ready in time. I'll keep you updated on my progress.




P.S. Don't forget: I love custom work....let me know if you would like something special for your holiday greetings.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

You and me both. I was just telling my mom today that I wanted to get a early start on my christmas cards. Can't ever be too early, plus I already have some shopping done. I always tell Jordyn you have to plan ahead for things so you aren't so overwhelmed.

Sarah said...

You crack me up! I can't imagine being warm on Christmas but I guess it does sound appealing...

Way to go bein' all ready and everything for Christmas cards! You're growing up! I'm so proud! ;)

T said...

hey, since you love Christmas so much, I think you should be a wee little elf. I mean, come on, you've got the short stature thing going on, as my mom says, you loook good in red, you'll get a new pair of shoes...holla!!!...and you'll get to spread the Christmas cheer like no one's business!!!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.