Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Goodbye Scranton...





















...hello Seattle! I'm so sorry to report that I never met Jim Halpert, darn it! But I did have a wonderful time. I never thought I would want to, but I can totally see myself moving to Penn. I love the people, the food, the history, and the way the world disappears while I'm there. There is just something I love about not knowing at all what's going on in the world. I had not watched tv (except for baseball) the whole time we where in Penn. until yeaterday. And what is the first thing I see, Sen. Larry Craig, crap, AAaaahhh, the great state of Idaho, how I miss thee...now back to the real world. :)

3 comments:

Lindsy said...

Nice hoodie!

Sarah said...

So glad you're back in the United States. Okay, I know you were still in the US, but so far awaaayy, doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore...yeah, I'm singing.

Anyway, glad you're close enough I can come visit.

Love you.

Sarah said...

This is me reminding you to update the ol' blog.

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.