Monday, August 13, 2007

The life of a gypsy...


So here's the deal. I'm on the road again. This time it's a last minute trip to the east coast. I'm headed to Scranton, PA....seriously. Hopefully I run into a few of these peeps... (I've been saving myself for Jim) one can dream right? All you OFFICE fans know how much of a big deal this is, for real. And those of you who aren't...well you are missing out! I'll keep you all updated!
P.S. Keep my family in your prayers. This is a bitter sweet trip & we could use all we can get! More deats. to come...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your gypsy life, I really do. Love that I can live vicariously through you.

Sorry about the reason you have to go out there but excited for you that you get to do it.

Love you...and bring me a present. :)

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.