Friday, August 24, 2007

Penn. Update!



So I'm still around. Things have been crazy in Penn., crazy busy that is. I've been taking tons of pictures and I'm really excited to share a few. With all that has been going on I'm sure that I could blog for rest of my life about all the new experiences and stories that have unfolded over the last week. I love it here and it will be hard for me to leave. Although I am "so west coast" I really envy the slower pace of life here. Everyone knows everyone and I must say there is just something enchanting about it. So here's are quick look at what we were up against in the farm house.


Yeah, seriously, it was everywhere...stuff!




So the first order of business was to get rid of the crap, and what better way then to dig a big hole and start a big fire. I got to help. I thought I was driving a back hoe but I guess it is more accurately called an excavator (sorry Caleb) and everyone made fun of me for driving with my legs crossed.




Digging big holes, no big deal.
Turns out I've been learning all kinds of new things...more to come....

4 comments:

Brandi said...

ok so I have to ask what you are doing there and who's house is full of all that stuff? Wow, just when you think you have a messy room there's worse.

Micah said...

Hey, when you leave PA, could you just hop on a flight to CA(a little ahead of sched)?
I miss you, You're my Favorite.

amber said...

Nothing is hotter than a hot chick operating heavy machinery!

Sarah said...

dying. you are so girly and here ya are on an excavator.

*wiping a tear*

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.