Friday, August 10, 2007

She is contagious!

Kara or "Sweet Pea" as my madre calls her, is as sweet as can be! She inspired the card: She...has a contagious laugh. She really does folks! This picture is almost a year old and I'm sure that when I see her in October she will be taller than me (not that it's hard) and more beautiful than I can imagine. Kara is one of the most sensitive people, she is always thinking of others and has the sweetest spirit. I keep using the word sweet, it could be over done but there is no better way to describe this one! Kara is loyal, creative, and super fun to be around. She is a smarty pants and has always been mature for her age. She is silly, which I love and when her mom ( my cousin Cherith...more on her later) and I get going Kara always joins in. I can't stop laughing with these two...they make my day. Kara's laugh is what I most look forward to, you can't help but get wrapped up in it and forget everything else around you. Thank you Kara for letting me laugh with you...you are a contagious one...and that's a good thing...I love, love, love you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys have the same coloring and same hair! Look at you pretty girls!
I love people with contagious laughter! Just makes you happy to be around them. Sounds like Kara is such a blessing.

Lindsy said...

Melis, you're so thoughtful and you look great in all your pictures. This post made me miss your laugh, as cheesy as that sounds. LYL!

It's a revolution...and we're starting one mailbox at a time.